Following the governments banding reforms to Air Passenger Duty, we will be issuing a refund of GB tax on all eligible flights.
- The child booked to travel will be between the ages of 2 and 12 years on the date of flight departure from a UK airport
- Ticket is issued on a child fare on 083 ticket stock, and in economy class
- Ticket is issued on or before 05 December 2014
- Travel date is on or after 01 May 2015
- Please run an internal report to establish which tickets qualify for APD refund as per policy above
- Email this report to us on SalesLondon@flysaa.com and we will check the details and, if applicable, issue an ACM for the value of the child APD. Please include on your report the following - passenger name/PNR/ticket number/date of travel/route
- Once ACM is received, please arrange to refund the passenger the APD amount
Please note that all GDS’s have been updated to reflect the new policy and all tickets issued after 05 December 2014 will quote child fare without GB tax.
If you have any questions, please contact us on SalesLondon@flysaa.com